There's an ETF for that! Future Mobility
Future mobility generally refers to the cutting-edge industry of electric and self-driving cars and other transportation. Companies in this industry include autonomous and electric vehicle manufacturers, autonomous driving technologies companies, electric vehicle battery producers, and electric vehicle charging and components producers.
Electric and self-driving cars are the future. Below are some ETFs that invest in future mobility. We've listed the tickers, names and expense ratios of the funds to consider:
- DRIV Global X Autonomous & Electric Vehicles 0.68%
- EKAR Innovation Shares NextGen Vehicle and Tech 0.65%
- IDRV iShares Self-Driving EV and Tech 0.47%
- KARS KraneShares Electric Vehicles & Future Mobility 0.70%
- HAIL SPDR S&P Kensho Smart Mobility 0.45%
Remember, these ETFs are specialty funds. They should not be a core holding due to their concentration / non-diversification. As with any specialty fund, make sure you do your your due diligence and understand its methodology.