- Financial planning fees usually range from $2,100 - $3,000 based on complexity.
- We provide a 30% discount for those continuing with Wealth Management.
- Hourly projects and reviews are $275/hour. Availability of these engagements may be limited.
- Advisory fees are paid quarterly in arrears and are based on the average daily balance of your portfolio. (Annual advisory fee/4 * portfolio average daily balance)
- Accounts not held at TD Ameritrade, like 401(k) / 403(b) plans, are also included in our Wealth Management services.
|Portfolio Value||Annual Advisory Fee|
|Flat fees are also available||Negotiable|
|Minimum Quarterly Fee||$900|
- Blue Water does not take custody of any of your assets. We use TD Ameritrade as our independent custodian.
Other Fees (Non-Blue Water)
- Attorney: Blue Water does not write legal documents. We will refer you to an estate planning attorney for trusts, wills, power of attorneys, etc.
- CPA / Tax Preparer: Blue Water does not provide tax preparation services, but we can provide a referral.
- Custodian Expenses: For the most part, there are no trading fees for the exchange-traded funds (ETFs), mutual funds and stocks we use. A few mutual funds have transaction charges that generally range from $7 to $15 per trade. This is how the custodian is paid.
- Portfolio Expenses: There are no upfront or deferred sales charges. However, each fund charges an expense ratio. The expense ratios of the portfolios we construct typically range from 0.10% - 0.20% depending on the stock-to-bond ratio and customizations. This is how the fund companies are paid.