Our Custom Management provides a custom-tailored investment portfolio, professional management, and personalized ongoing service. These are based on your individual goals, needs and comfort level.
Custom Management includes all of our investment management services, but is different than Core because of the flexibility it offers.
- Your overall portfolio can include held-away accounts:
- 401(k), 403(b), 457 plans
- Company stock and stock options
- Trusts and limited partnerships
- We accommodate your personal preferences:
- Add or delete asset classes (Ex. - you may not want to include Alternatives in your portfolio)
- Modify the weightings of asset classes and/or specific investments (Ex. - you may hold a lot of company stock and want to decrease the exposure to that asset class with the rest of your portfolio.)
- Hold certain positions (Ex. – you hold a position that if sold, would produce large gains, or maybe you just want to own Facebook because you like it.)
- Tilt the portfolio a certain way but without affecting the allocation (Ex. – You may want to own shorter duration bonds or increase the yield/income from your portfolio.)
- We can include various strategies:
- Individual bonds and CDs
- Stop-losses on stocks and ETFs
- Portfolio Insurance
- Income floors
- Market hedging
- Liability matching
- You can be as involved as you want to be.
- Some people want us to check-in with them before any change or trade. Some only want to discuss bigger issues like allocation changes. And some leave all changes and trades to our discretion.
- Likewise, we can provide different reports for different people. So whether you want just a high-level report, or all the details of your portfolio and performance, we can do that.